CRITICAL UPDATE: MAY 2023
Citrix have recently announced a Netscaler ADC & Gateway Vulnerability.
The following supported versions of Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway are affected by this vulnerability:
- Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway 13.1 before 13.1-45.61
- Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway 13.0 before 13.0-90.11
- Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway 12.1 before 12.1-65.35
- Citrix ADC 12.1-FIPS before 12.1-55.296
- Citrix ADC 12.1-NDcPP before 12.1-55.296
This Security Vulnerability (if exploited), could result in a denial of service. Citrix have made an update available for your version of Citrix ADC.
It will take approximately 1 hr to complete the work on each of your Citrix Netscaler ADCs.
This will cause an outage on your Citrix services while the change is being implemented.
If you require, we can schedule an engineer after business hours to patch and test your Netscaler ADCs.
Citrix article: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX477714
Please email: email@example.com to arrange an engineer to patch your Netscaler ADC(s).